Monday, April 16, 2012

Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

i am the lead singer and guitarist of a band. We are getting signed to a label so i kinda constantly need to look good and its happens to be that i look good in emo clothes.



My hair is very similar to Billy Joe Armstrongs but is more brown:



This is the cut: http://www.1039sweetchildren.net/1039SC/...



I wear black skinny jeans to gigs and normally a white t-shirt which has this unique green pattern on it.



I don't want to be an EMO as i don't want to be seen as a moron but at the same time i need to keep my appearance up. Im only 16 but if i change my apearance then i worry that the punk look will not be there anymore and there won't be a face behind the music if that makes sense.



Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

good for you that you look good in emo clothes. most "emos" dont. and as to if you're emo or no, who cares?



dont worry about what people think. make your music and rock the world.



%26lt;333333333



Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

ew



Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

I don't think you're emo yet but very close.



Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

ew



Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

Just wear what you want, don't worry about how people label you. 'Cause that's their problem, not yours.



Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

Stop labeling yourself.



Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

well if your hair isn't in your face all the time



and you're not gloomy



and don't write gay poetry



then i'd say your not emo at all!



you're probably cute actually.



you sound like my type:]



hahaa.



Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

Your not emo unless you're EMOtional. That's what emo is. I don't like labels very much, but I would have to guess that you are more punk-rock-ish than emo.



Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

You do have an emo-like look.



Your not really unless you have the personality of an emo person.



Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

Yeah, you're emo.



Congrats.



Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

What do you want me to say, giving me a picture of Billy Joe Armstring? This isn't a picture of you. Based on that pic, I'd label you emo.



Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

You sound like my son...he used to dress emo, but didn't listen to emo music or whine like emo kids (well...maybe a little).



Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

well to tell you the truth that's more punk style to me emo has long hair and the skinny jeans well that's the punk style also. but you can fall in eighter. but at the same time if you band is emo or punk then that's the style you need cause your not going to be in a rock band and dress all hollister and A%26amp;F right?? so just keep your style its cool.



Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

gross



Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

When I was really concerned about being punk rock I thought everyone should either dye their hair black or bleach it. (I obviously still bleach the crap out of mine). But now my boyfriend has cute mousey brown hair and he's still totally punk ;)



I guess I don't care that much about it anymore... but everyone wants to look cool.



Am i EMO? I don't want to be but... (PIC)?

sure what ever you say....

No comments:

Post a Comment