Thursday, April 26, 2012

EMO HAIRSTYLES!?!!?! Help?

Hey people i need help finding an emo hairstyle that i really like. For girls, with longer hair. who wanna keep there long hair but have an emo style. any good sites? anybody have an emo hairstyle they wanna share wit me? THANKS



EMO HAIRSTYLES!?!!?! Help?

heres an awesome site:



http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/MyS...



more specifcally you can find the hairstyles branched out here:



http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse...



EMO HAIRSTYLES!?!!?! Help?

Uck... but thats just my opinion.



I would try browsing profiles on myspace and scanning the pics for some new ideas.



EMO HAIRSTYLES!?!!?! Help?

Just remember jagged cuts. If you want to look emo put a lot of effort into the bangs and then the rest of your hair won't matter as much.



EMO HAIRSTYLES!?!!?! Help?

Yea, I would have to say yuck...



But this is you we're talking about... try searching the web for girl emo cuts and ask friends for preferneces for what would look on you, yourself.



EMO HAIRSTYLES!?!!?! Help?

I really really hate emo styles, but what a lot of people do is cut their bangs long so they hang in their eyes. No offense meant, but BLECH



EMO HAIRSTYLES!?!!?! Help?

ah. Don't worry about the girls that say yuck! I think emo style is truly stylish-I don't have much of a emo haircut, but I tried to find one I liked for long hair too, but go bold w/ contrasting color %26amp; just look @ different myspace photos.



sorry I couldn't help more



EMO HAIRSTYLES!?!!?! Help?

no offenece but why do u want an emo hair style?



go on my space its full of emos



EMO HAIRSTYLES!?!!?! Help?

if u want 2 hav emo hair first it needs 2 b black or darkly colrd then u need 2 hav long bangs and brush half of them 2 the side and thats an emo hairstyle



EMO HAIRSTYLES!?!!?! Help?

You're better off not going for an emo do-you'll thank me in a few years!



EMO HAIRSTYLES!?!!?! Help?

First of all...ewwwww!!! No offense but emo hairstyles are weird and gross!!! Y don't you try going for a normal hairstyle! Thats what I say and other people would probably agree with me 2. But if you really really want a crazy, wack, weird, gross hairstyle(trying to discourage you) then here's a website with some emo styles but I really dont think you should get one you'll look....

No comments:

Post a Comment