Monday, April 23, 2012

Hair??????

im planing on going emo style for my hair i have found some and they r black and blonde... im pale do u think the black will suit me? the girls on the pics r pale and they suit it what do u think?



Hair??????

First of all, it doesn't matter what style it is. The point here is, would this look good on you? What may look good on others, clothes, make-up and hairdo, may not suit you. Just be yourself, and when you do decide to change your look, change slowly. So you can get use to it. Black hair with light skin I think looks great, I personally think that light skin has an advantage to sport most colors. Remember long hair ain't for all , short hair ain't for all, so find out what will work for you. It has a lot to do with the shape of your face, cheek bones and all the other fun stuff to consider. Oh, I saw your added details and just want to say, that is a lot of going on with your hair, Ive done my hair many different colors but always black is in it, I have long black hair right now and with some blonde strips by my ears that go down, and ****, its a lot of work, I do my own hair, I don't trust stylist. That is just me personally, don't ask why. But since you have blonde roots, that is a lot of maintnance to consider, to keeping up the look. Goodluck.



Hair??????

Hi.



You can find highly useful resources for managing your hair on http://healthonlineinfo.info . It's a very useful webguide dealing with hair related issues. Report It



Hair??????

I think emo is so silly. Like what are you trying to do... get laughed at?!



Emo haircuts look stupid, and black on pale skin looks terrible. Grow up.



Hair??????

I think black will look more gothic than emo on your skin tone maybe dark BROWN or blonde would be better.



Hair??????

it depends on your undertones and what shade of black you go for. pale skin comes in either ruddy or sallow undertones, the best thing to do is to find out which undertones you have, and ask your stylist. or maybe find more pictures of people with your skin tone and work with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment