Thursday, April 26, 2012

Does the emo hairstyle look good for me?

hello guys i need some hairstyle tips, im 5'3, im an indian slightly dark skin, my hair is medium length its wavy and curly at the tip of it...any suggestion oh yeah my hair is black and thick..i was thinking of straigthening my hair..to get the emo look...i was thinking of the peter hair do...from heroes...you think it will look good on me?



I'd appreciate all the opinion from you all...



Does the emo hairstyle look good for me?

noo..wavy and curly hair is the best !!.. you can go for the emo but with curly hair look.. take a look here.. you'll get some ideas :D



Does the emo hairstyle look good for me?

Why on earth would you want to look like an australian bird?



Does the emo hairstyle look good for me?

its kind of hard to visualise but it seems like it would look good.



Does the emo hairstyle look good for me?

Dont go emo they look so stupid and childish, i think indians guys are gorgous just stay your natural self



Does the emo hairstyle look good for me?

I prefer people do not use chemicals. Go with your natural DNA. Chemicals clogg up the nature system, like drinking water. Leftover containers spill out in the landfills. Disgusting.



Natural DNA vote. Your hair sounds perfect as it is now.



Does the emo hairstyle look good for me?

Well it soundz like it might but to give an honest answer I would have to see a myspace picture or something! I hope your search for the right doo is sucesful!



Does the emo hairstyle look good for me?

Send a picture. It helps to know the shape of your face and your smile to determine a hair style that would be appropriate for you.



Does the emo hairstyle look good for me?

I don't think it'll suit you.



Does the emo hairstyle look good for me?

lmao.. this'll sound mean, but the truth hurts. If you get an emo haircut, you especially will suffer alot of ridicule. Indian guys should never have long hair, it looks really gross. Plus, emo's are allways white, so you just wouldnt fit in.



Does the emo hairstyle look good for me?

that would be super rad. you should deff. do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment