Friday, April 27, 2012

My friends think im emo/punk?

Im tired of my friends calling me emo,



Yes they ARE true friends..but



sometimes they call me punk/emo



because of my black hair i dyed it.



it was brown .



u usually say im ''preppy'' but i dont think i am.



I do shopp at hot topic sometimes..but forever 21



clothes i go with sometimes better.



Butttt..im getting sad and changing my mind



of why did i dye my hair. I dont know.



2 guys like me though [lol] but...idk



itgets me mad i 'might' be emo, but i DONT



wanna be. =[



My friends think im emo/punk?

i cant judge if your emo or not because i dont know you. kinda a stupid question to ask to a bunch of strangers.



My friends think im emo/punk?

If ya don't want to be emo, you gotta stay away from Hot Topic



My friends think im emo/punk?

You should tell your friends



Labels dont exsist and you dress how you want



and listen to what you want



Emo is a type of music



and if they call you "emo"



you should tell them well arent you emotional too?



My friends think im emo/punk?

just because you dye your hair black it doesnt make you emo.. i am thinking about dying my hair black too (its brown right now) and i would be mad to if people started calling me emo, especially because i dont think i could live without bright colours ^.^ haha. but anyway i dont think that you should care about what they think, if you like it, than dont regret dying it



My friends think im emo/punk?

Labels are so dumb. Who cares? They're just words and they can't ever sum anybody up. You are you.



My friends think im emo/punk?

emos aren't bad u know. theres 2 types just the emotinal ones and the emotinal ones that cut themselves. my older sister calls me and my older bro emo i dont care. Its not that bad...i mean if you luv black and love wearing dark colours so what its your own choice. i mean my friends call me emo sometimes we all laugh about it l8r though then the next day they do it again and we laugh etc

No comments:

Post a Comment