Thursday, April 26, 2012

Permanently straightening my hair; can I do it? - Pictutres of my current hair?

Hello, I was just wondering, if I could have straight hair.. I will provide you pictures with my hair so you can see..



Wet hair pictures -



http://tinyurl.com/ydf8y2



http://tinyurl.com/yht4e7



Semi Wet Hair -



http://tinyurl.com/yd7vaa



http://tinyurl.com/yajdm7



Dry Hair - (It's all frizzy and puffy when dry)



My Hair Parts - (If this helps)



http://tinyurl.com/yje6fh



I also would want to know if a Flat Iron would do the trick? I could wake up and spend about 20 minutes on my hair. Anything more about be just to much; as I need my sleep. xD



My hair is not 'kinky' it's really soft, just curly..



I don't want hair like this whole 'emo' thing. I would just like straight hair in..



I was also wondering, at what rate does your hair grow?



Please! I WOULD LIKE ALL THE INFORMATION I CAN GET! JUST POST ANYTIHNG IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION!



Please - contact me on AIM or MSN



AIM - xxHypothermicxx



MSN - Darkmaster13579@yahoo.com



Yahoo! - Darkmaster13579



`Thanks!



Permanently straightening my hair; can I do it? - Pictutres of my current hair?

There are chemicals that can be used, similar to those used in perms, only instead of curling, the purpose is to straighten. However, I would not recomend getting your hair permanantly straightened, it makes the hair look stringy and generally unhealthy, and I personally don't like it. Besides, what do you have against curly hair?



In answer to more, I don't know if you want to try a straight iron, but a blow dryer could do the trick. Just brush your hair while it dries so you are essentially stretching it, that will help pull the curl out. You want the air fairly hot, but not too hot, at least not right away because it will dry too fast and will frizz more than when it dries naturally. No more longer than your hair appears in the pictures, I don't imagine it should take you that long. My hair is past my shoulders and sometimes, when I'm simply in the mood for something different, I get the urge to straighten it and it only takes about 15-20 minutes.



That's about all I can say for now, except probably the best answer to your problem would be to learn to like your hair the way it is because you will honestly look best with your natural hair.



Permanently straightening my hair; can I do it? - Pictutres of my current hair?

i think should....



sorry,,,,,,



Permanently straightening my hair; can I do it? - Pictutres of my current hair?

Yes you can, hairdressers can use products now that permanently straighten your hair. It lasts for approx 3 - 6 months depending on hair growth, style thickness etc. You really need to get your hair assessed by a hairdresser and they will be able to tell you more, but just make sure you go to a place where they are in the know about chemically straightening hair as it is something only professionals should attempt. The other option is to get a hair straightener ..... there are heaps for sale in retail outlets as well as on the Internet.



Permanently straightening my hair; can I do it? - Pictutres of my current hair?

You could go to sally's beauty supply and get a relaxer go for the baby stuff is called JUST FOR ME, is to relax children's hair just read the manual and dont exceed the times. As far as look the only good looking people are the one with confidence, so ifu have that the rest falls into place, if u feel ur nto good looking the other people wont hing ur cute either, be yourself and people wont care if ur cute or not



Permanently straightening my hair; can I do it? - Pictutres of my current hair?

I think your hair looks nice already :).Try flat ironing it or leaving it leaving it curly and adding a leave-in to make it soft and mousse to make it stay so it won't get to frizzy.



most hair on most people is genetically programmed to grow a maximum of 6 inches a year. Supplements and a good diet can add to the growth rate.



hope this helps



Permanently straightening my hair; can I do it? - Pictutres of my current hair?

DO NOT RELAX ur hair...it burns like hell



i think using a straightner would do the trick 4 ur hair



if ur looking to splurg on a really good straightner get a GHD one



(heats of in 7 secounds!)

No comments:

Post a Comment