Monday, April 23, 2012

I have Brown...Medium length hair and i was wondering if any one could help me find this certain hai

The hair style is where half of your head is mostly shaved....and the othe have still is there and hangs down your forhead till like your eye..... if any one knows what i mean could you find a pic to show me so i could show my hair stylist? its kind of emo/punk type of hair cut...i've looked all over the internet and could not find a thing...you guys are my last hope!



Thank you (^_^)



I have Brown...Medium length hair and i was wondering if any one could help me find this certain hair style...

http://myspace-074.vo.llnwd.net/00357/47...



or



http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/5251/...



one of those (ignore text) LOL



reply back // add more details cz iwanna know which one ur talking about!!!



hmm.. i couldnt rly find more than what you were looking for, but you could try drawing a picture for your stylist!



orrrr go to photobucket and search "emo hair" "punk hair" etc



orrr go to google images and search the same things.



[= let me know if u find what you're looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment