Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How do I get jet,jet black hair?

My hair is a little above my breast but I'm getting if styled again,so yea.I have the "emo" look (black hair,side bangs,short choppy layers,etc) Also I WANT extension to my behind so how much will they be ya think? NO BASHING BTW. =D XD



How do I get jet,jet black hair?

If you want you hair jet black buy the darkest shade of black hair coloring and follow the manufactures instructions. The part about the price of extensions will depend on too many variables to offer any viable answer.



How do I get jet,jet black hair?

extensions ? i have no idea how much they'll be.



probably a lot? haha. uhm jet jet jet black hair...



die it. get a good brand like, revelon i think?



How do I get jet,jet black hair?

dye it with blue-black dye.



How do I get jet,jet black hair?

extions can RANGE from 500 through 700 bucks girl! but i absolutly LOVe gurls with your kinda hair! oh so cute!



How do I get jet,jet black hair?

Extensions are very expensive. They are easily into several hundreds dollars. Plus maintenance. Plus they will be damaging to your own hair.



How do I get jet,jet black hair?

with dye sweetie

No comments:

Post a Comment