Monday, April 16, 2012

Emo hairstyles? plz help?

i'm going to a halloween party soon %26amp; at school my friends keep sayin that i'm going emo... but i'm not... but since they are doin that i decided to dress up as emo. so i need some help... i need pics of emo hairstyles. my hair is about in between medium length %26amp; long it is little past my shoulders. %26amp; i already have the bangs for the hairstyle %26amp; my hair is brown w/ a lot of blonde highlights right now %26amp; i figured i would have to dye it black or somethin %26amp; leave my bangs blonde (not permanently) is that a good idea???



Emo hairstyles? plz help?

haha. ok ok I thought about that for halloween 2! um... well see if you dye your hair black... I'm wondering if it will come out because people with blonde hair the color kinda sticks to blonde hair..but if it washes out then maybe not I have no clue because I have brown hair so... anyway..... um.. well I have seen some emo's that have blonde hair. well you could put red hightlights (that come out of course!!) kinda think AVril she can look emo if she wants 2! um.. alot of emo use lots of gel that makes there hair stick up a little.... and if you have bangs that's great! are they long? if long that would be great you can kinda cover one eye up here I'll get you some pics! of emo hair styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment