Friday, April 20, 2012

I am getting my hair cut. need pictures like this one:?

http://hair.lovetoknow.com/images/Hair/b...



thanks!



and i have no idea how the back would be cut.



I am getting my hair cut. need pictures like this one:?

well you can make up how you want it to be cut.



the inverted bob like victoria beckham or katie holmes



or you can keep it all one length.



a hair stylist will be able to help you find the best way to cut it to compliment your head and face shape though.



that's a super cute style i like the bangs a lot, they're different.



I am getting my hair cut. need pictures like this one:?

My fav place to find haircuts is www.ukhairdressers.com - it has a huge style gallery.



I am getting my hair cut. need pictures like this one:?

Didn't you just ask this question?

No comments:

Post a Comment