Monday, April 16, 2012

I need hair style help!!!?

im getting my hair done again. i love emo cuts. they're hoy as. but i havent been able to find any pics. and its annoying me.



i just wanna see whats around and choose something that suits. even if its not an emo cut.



My hair is going to be platinum and with light brown foils. i want it short. so yeah.. any ideas..



thanks.



x



I need hair style help!!!?

There are plenty of 'emo' haircuts on the net... I have what you would call an 'emo' look but in the end if you do want an 'emo' style its all up to your individuality. Every 'emo' person is different, with different hair styles and different wants etc. Just don't try and be a poser is all I'm asking. Oh and the reason why i always put it as 'emo' is because its a stupid label and probably the only way you could understand it [: no offence. plus people shouldn't get judged on what they wear/listen to. everyone should be their own person.



Happy searching.



[:



I need hair style help!!!?

if you like short hair and your face isnt fat or plump have a hair cut like shirley maClaine used to have i cant say if it will suit you but ask your hairdresser and see what he/she says

No comments:

Post a Comment