Monday, April 16, 2012

Is anyone emo? if so.....?

what makes you your emo stereotype?



Music...



Hair...



Clothes....



Orientation...?



You know??



Is anyone emo? if so.....?

well i sorta used to be emo..i dunno if i still am..



Music-- uh..death cab for cutie..rolling stones..mcr..head automatica..



Hair...uh..bangs covering my eye..



Clothes....tight pants! gotta love them..uh..some badn tees..



Orientation...? im gay :]



pretty much it..



Is anyone emo? if so.....?

not me



:)



Is anyone emo? if so.....?

r u thinking of becomeing emmo bcz i am well thats wat ppl say



Is anyone emo? if so.....?

you're a poser.



kill yourself, that's very emo.



Is anyone emo? if so.....?

im not



but i can tell you what makes up the emo stereotype



really tight pants



a depressed mood



listening to music under the emo genre



cutting



a mix of dyed black and bleached hair that covers half your face



youre supposed to be straight



but willing to make out with the same sex



and i believe that crying is a necessity



emo=emotional



also called scene or electric



Is anyone emo? if so.....?

when i was in high school we called them punk rocker's and goth people. emo...that's funny.



Is anyone emo? if so.....?

i used to be but i sorta grew out of it. i still love the music though along with the band tees, and eye liner. but like i wasnt really really emo i was into a lot of stuff and im into different types of music. but to answer your ? :



well music: was emo hardcore (like MCR hawthorne heights silverstein etc.) , heavy metal, metalcore, punk etc.



hair: long and partially covering my right eye(i cut it recently though; very short)



clthes: mostly black; studded belts, eyeliner, band tees(i still wear em and i love em) chuck taylors



orientation: well iwas confused so i considered myself bi because i knew i liked grls one way or another, but later realized guys arent my thing.



i also used to be very depressed and i cut often. but not anymore idk what i was thinking. this was last year by the way. man i think back and like wtf.



Is anyone emo? if so.....?

Emos are f4gs if they really wanted to killthemselfs why didnt they just cut there throat. Attention seekers tbh



Is anyone emo? if so.....?

my xis but she is in the shower right now soshe cant talk to you



hollla



back



Is anyone emo? if so.....?

I wouldnt describe my self emo I mean look at my avatar. OK i dont no . I dont like catorigizing myself in groups. Im my own me.but friends call me emo for my style and hair and music. but im not a depressed physco. My hair is black and red. My style is my own secrect.

No comments:

Post a Comment