Friday, April 20, 2012

Who has ever heard of the emo song?...its so funny. EMOS R LOSERSSSS?

Dear Diary:



Mood: Apathetic.



My life is spiralling downward. I couldn't get enough money to go to the Blood Red Romance and Suffocate me dry concert. It sucks 'cause they play some of my favorite songs like 'Stab My Heart Because I Love You' and 'Rip Apart My Soul' and of course, 'Stabby Rip Stab Stab'. And it doesn't help that I couldn't get my hair to do that flippy thingy. Like that guy from that band can do. Some days, you know...



I'm an emo kid, non-conforming as can be



You'd be non-conforming too if you looked just like me



I have paint on my nails and make-up on my face



I'm almost emo enough to start shaving my legs



'Cause I feel real deep when I'm dressing in drag



I call it freedom of expression, most just call me a fag



'Cause our dudes look like chicks, and our chicks look like dykes



'Cause emo is one step below transvestite!



Stop my breathing and slit my throat



I must be emo



I don't jump around when I go to shows



I must be emo



I'm dark, and sensetive with low self-esteem



The way I dress makes every day feel like Halloween



I have no real problems but I like to make believe



I stole my sister's mascara now I'm grounded for a week



Sulking and writing poetry are my hobbies



I can't get through a Hawthorne Heights album without sobbing



Girls keep breaking up with me, it's never any fun



They say they already have a pussy, they don't need another one



Stop my breathing and slit my throat



I must be emo



I don't jump around when I go to shows



I must be emo



Dye in my hair and polish on my toes



I must be emo



I play guitar and write suicide notes



I must be emo



My life is just a black abyss, you know, it's so dark. And it's suffocating me. Grabbing ahold of me and tightening its grip, tighter than a pair of my little sister's jeans... which look great on my by the way.



When I get depressed I cut my wrists in every direction



Hearing songs about getting dumped give me an erection



I write in a live journal and wear thick rimmed glasses



I told my friends I bleed black and cry during classes



I'm just a bad, cheap imitation of goth



You can read me "Catcher in the Rye," and watch me jack off



I wear skin tight clothes while hating my life



If I said I like girls, I'd only be half right!



I look like I'm dead and dress like a homo



I must be emo



Screw XBox, I play old school Nintendo



I must be emo



I like to whine and hate my parentals



I must be emo



Me and my friends all look like clones



I must be E-Mo



My parents just don't get me, you know. They think I'm gay just because they saw me kiss a guy. Well, a couple guys. But I mean, it's the 2000s. Can't 2... or 4 dudes make-out with each other without being gay? I mean, chicks dig that kind of thing anyways. I don't know diary, sometimes I think you're the only one that gets me, you're my best friend...



I feel like tacos.



Who has ever heard of the emo song?...its so funny. EMOS R LOSERSSSS?

lol i love that song. i can't stand emo kids



Who has ever heard of the emo song?...its so funny. EMOS R LOSERSSSS?

OK I LOVE THAT SONG AND I AM EMO SO YEAH I DONT HATE EMOS OF CORSE!!!! Report It



Who has ever heard of the emo song?...its so funny. EMOS R LOSERSSSS?

That song is not true not emos do all of that..... Poeple refer to me as emo and i dont do half that stuff and its kind of offensive.. Report It



Who has ever heard of the emo song?...its so funny. EMOS R LOSERSSSS?

Why are you even hating on emos? Can't you just let them be?



I'm not emo, it just seems kinda dumb for you to waste your time dissing emos. Report It



Who has ever heard of the emo song?...its so funny. EMOS R LOSERSSSS?

What's an emo?



Who has ever heard of the emo song?...its so funny. EMOS R LOSERSSSS?

Ha ha. Yeah. I heard that song. It's so funny. I laughed so hard when the guy started talking.



Who has ever heard of the emo song?...its so funny. EMOS R LOSERSSSS?

this song is stereotypical...you shouldn't judge other people...i think this song sucks!!! you will probably pick the one that says..i hate emos too...but w/e. i think emos rock!



not all emos cut



not all emos are suicidal



not all emos play the guitar



not all emos kiss ppl of the same gender



not all emos play video games



not all emos look the same



not all emos hate their parents and whine constantly



not all emos cut



not all emos like those bands



not all emos are gay



get your ******* facts straight ok?



this song is the same thing as saying...hm..lets see



all goths suck blood, they think they are vamps, all they wear is black, they only like the color black, they worship satan, they are suicidal, etc. truth is...guess wat? they don't!



its also the same as



all preps, are sluts, easy, stupid, blonde loving, hate black love pink, ignorant, cruel, heartless..etc..



its a stereotypical view based on a group of people and its wrong



for the emos that do cut their wrists, normally have a good ******* reason for it...heres an example..one of my friends friend. (not my friend...never really got along...we had our reasons) he used to cut...key words are used to. he wasn't an ***, he was depressed...he did hate his parents....y? the same reason he cut...he was sick of being beat!!! his father was an alcohoic and abusive towards him and his mother...mostly his mother...he dealt w/ the mental pain through self inflicted phyiscal pain. he got help and is fine now...



so, they normally have a good ******* reason!!!



if you are cutting please get help..i beg you..get help!!!



i know you didn't write this song...just to get that covered



and alot of people keep a diary...get over it...



haha tacos? wtf?



oh yes, did u ever ONCE try to actually get to know an emo? did you? did u try to become friends w/ one? or do u shy away and call them freaks w/ the other silent stereotypes? guess wat! they can read! they can hear you! they can see you! they aren't blind or deaf..well some might be..you calling them freaks only edge on the knife u know that? maybe u should try to understand them more instead of being w/ the rest of the ignorat **** faced *** wiped ************* losers ok?



and...also, if you are going to judge someone, put in facts first ok? but, state your opinions, just have a better reasoning behind it ok?



IGNORACE IS NOT BLISS...ITS A TORTURE DEVICE!!!!



i'm sorry if i made it sound like i think preps are sluts...i don't i swear! i'm just saying that's the sterotype...i don't think they are sluts..they can be..but so can goths..it works both ways. ya kno? i know u were talking about the song...i was more commenting on the song i guess...i even wrote that i knew u didn't write the song...just to get that covered...



great u hate me..big whoop 2 ******* deal..i'm used to it..and i don't care.



and i'm NOT emo...



Who has ever heard of the emo song?...its so funny. EMOS R LOSERSSSS?

you have no right to say that emos are losers.i agree with I閳绢檽CR Forever,you suck!People like you are unnecessary and deserve a good slap.*Meh*



Who has ever heard of the emo song?...its so funny. EMOS R LOSERSSSS?

Lmao I 閳?that song its on my iPod!!! I don't hate emo people tho .. I'm a prep but I loveee emo music. The Emo Song is effin hilarious tho



Hugs %26amp;%26amp; Kisses



閳?Abby 閳?br>Who has ever heard of the emo song?...its so funny. EMOS R LOSERSSSS?



I LOVE THAT SONG....IT'S SOOOOO DAMN TRUE.....I F***ING HATE EMOS. THEY NEED TO GO DIE. I HAVENT HEARD THAT SONG BUT WOULD LOVE TO. ITS GREAT. WISH I KNEW THE GUYS WHO WROTE THAT....ITS WICKED

No comments:

Post a Comment