Friday, April 20, 2012

Emo girls???

what kind of girls do u prefer???that kind of blonde barbie or a emo girl with black hair ???do u think emo girls are hot? or cool?



Emo girls???

I am the kinda girl like.... Barbie... dark and blonde hair...(like Avril Lavigne had it once)... but my true nature is kinda punk... I'm something like a emo Barbie, that's how friends call me, though I am not trying to be perfect like all those silly preppy girls.



Emo girls???

im a emo with platinium blond hair lol



whattya hav to say about THAT!



haha Report It



Emo girls???

ok first of all thats a terrible question...ofcourse guys like blonde types...and good looking guys look and go "oh my @#$* an emo...kill it!!" happened to me alot...now my hair is dark blonde..



Emo girls???

barbie!!!!! emo is not cool!



Emo girls???

i think guys prefer REAL girls who have their own style, not just stereotypes like "emo" and "prep"



Emo girls???

OMG!!! i would never give up my barbie (shouldbeblonde) status and popularity for cutting and depressing others. although i can see why mant teenagers have that problem. Its not always their fault that theyy cant handle things like their parents divorcing or a death. Its a scary world. I prefer bouncy hair, miniskirts, lotsa pink, and surrounded by boys better than injuring myself.



Emo girls???

1. There is no such thing as Barbies or Emos...these are sterotypes people make up about people. "Emos" are given so much crap for expressing themselves and "Barbie" is a doll that people made to have th elook of what they think is perfection.



2. It depends on the person. Different guys like different girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment