Monday, April 23, 2012

EMO People?

What do u like about EMOs and what do u dislike?



I don't condone voluntary self-destructive activities like cutting one's self, but I would consider my self EMO, I have clack hair, long, and straight. The Gap jeans, tight tops. I'm 150lb, 5'8. + six pack, oh, how I hate the gym. lol. I didn't opt for the skinny thing. I'm not goth, so don't say so. I don't believe others are the cause of my problems, and I don't hate anyone, the only one I "take issue with" is my self. I'm 15 years old, male.



EMO People?

Oh come on! People grow up!



EMO People?

i dnt think that ur emo.maybe gay.but diffidently not emo.



EMO People?

Emos are a plague upon all of our houses.



Lurking in the shadows...weeping...writing dark poetry and listening to the likes of Panic at the Disco and My Chemical Romance...wearing girl pants...the Fringe...the eyeliner...



Emo=FAIL.



EMO People?

You sound kinda hot.



Um, anyways, heh.



I like emos because they're self-expressive and not necessarily conformists.



The only things I don't like is when guys wear a TON of eyeliner, and when they cut themselves.



EMO People?

I'm just now hearing about this whole new EMO culture! Self destructive anything sux. Don't float on the same boat, things will only get worse. Be you, don't define yourself by a group!



EMO People?

the only thing i dont like about emo ppl is that SOME cut them selfs. but most ppl think if ur emo then u hate everything and that u r gay and u cut ur self.



other than that im fine with emo's. and for some reason a couple of ppl at my school r calling me emo. idc!



EMO People?

i like nothing about emo people...whiners



i dislike everything



especially the music...and the whining



EMO People?

if u say ur emo



...you just want attention



EMO People?

u might be a little bit emo,,but you dont completely fit the stereotype, and thats okay. btw, are the gap jeans tight?



i love emo/scene guys!!!



EMO People?

No offense to you, but if you label yourself emo then you are a poser. Emo's are labeled by others, not themselves. And emo is a genre of music...not a style.



EMO People?

you are and arent emo you dress and act sorta like it but your not full blown emo



EMO People?

You are 5'8" 150lbs, and you have a six pack?



Yea...right.



It doesn't count if you have to flex in the bathroom or other bright light to see your stomach muscles.



EMO People?

you sound hot as hell just a little emo not all the way though



EMO People?

EMO is just a label... the world is full of them. When I was young it was Prep... Burnout... Misfit... Goth... Punk...



Some of those still exist, but the point is they are only words.



People are people, period. As you get older the labels fade and you just are who you are...



EMO People?

There ok, but i never got the self disructive stuff.



EMO People?

I don't get it, if your EMO why are you asking what people think of EMO people in yahoo answers? Isn't that kinda like saying I'm macho "MACHOS DON'T CRY" and crying cause your grilfriend left you. ????????????????



By th eway little nightmare looks hoooooooooot



EMO People?

Well I like "emo" guys, as long as they don't scare the crap out of me and yeah cutting is gay. You shouldn't label yourself though.

No comments:

Post a Comment