Monday, April 23, 2012

Would you consider me emo/punk?

ok ppl sometimes call me emo. i personally dont think iam, but wut do u think? i wear converse. write on myself (this is why ppl call me emo) hang out emos. hair covers most my face. well wutt ya think?



Would you consider me emo/punk?

I think your a wemo (wanna be emo) since you have to ask this question. Emo is so dead.



Would you consider me emo/punk?

Wear converse: "Big whoop. So do I"



Write on myself: "Get a pen and pad. It's what paper is for"



Hang out emos: "Your company chooses your lifestyle"



Hair covers my face: "Get a haircut, emo boy"



Like them answers?



Would you consider me emo/punk?

The term emo is thrown around more than it needs to be. In a traditional aspect, no you are not. But you might LOOK the part.



Would you consider me emo/punk?

dude do you LISTEN to punk music?



what about emo?!



oh my god, its about the MUSIC



Would you consider me emo/punk?

i wear converse, write on myself (homework. haha.) and my hair covers my face (bangs) and no one calls me emo. they tell me i give off the girly vibe, even though i dont dress like a lot of other girls.



3 out of 4 since i hang out with all kinds of people.



maybe you just know a lot of people that are all about cliques and stereotypes. i dont think you are.



Would you consider me emo/punk?

PSH. no. people are starting to turn emo into some kind of trend. quit trying.



Would you consider me emo/punk?

you are who ever you want to be. Just because your hair is in your face it don't mean you are emo. People looked like you 30 years ago but they were called something else. Be your self. Hang out with who you want, listen to the music you want to listen too. If people call you emo it is only because they are generalizing your appearance.



by the way I don't recommend writing on your self, that is silly, draw pictures, see if you are an artist or something.



Would you consider me emo/punk?

emo isn't punk.. its totally corporate and totally fr fags! so yr emo not punk.... pepsi kids aren't punks; punks are gen xers and gen yers... or the slackers as they are called...



" lets focus on making generation gaps."



-johnny rotten



Would you consider me emo/punk?

Lots of people wear converse, they're fashionable.



I write on my hand when i want to remember something.



Hanging out with emos doesn't automatically make u one.



Hair covering most of your face could mean that u haven't see a hairdresser for quite a while.



So far u don't neccesarily sound emo, u need to wear lots of black clothes and eyeliner too. And listen to emo music.



Would you consider me emo/punk?

I call you a poser. Why do you want to label yourself, man?



Would you consider me emo/punk?

Nope, not emo.



Would you consider me emo/punk?

Emo doesn't even exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment