Monday, April 16, 2012

Emo-style girls only please!?

I want to get a short, (but still feminine) emo haircut. My hair is a strawberry-blond color and curly. I don't care about the color, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to pull off the haircut with my hair type. Will I have to straighten it every day or what?



Emo-style girls only please!?

yeah im emo :]



and when you want to style your hair,you shouldn't really try looking like some other emo chick.Why don't you try being creative and comming up with your own "emo hair style"?



if your not up with that idea then i found a site for you to look



at.



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



hope this helped.



Emo-style girls only please!?

Alright,well goodluck with that



and thanks for picking my answer as your best



%26lt;3 emo love Report It



Emo-style girls only please!?

I would not attemt that. It would not be easy to maintain.



Emo-style girls only please!?

ya



Emo-style girls only please!?

yes you will. I dont have emo hair but my son does, his is already straight but he still has to straighten it



Emo-style girls only please!?

Sounds cute... you can have it professionally straightened.. its like a backwards perm. Good luck.



Emo-style girls only please!?

there are many diffrent syles for an emo cut, like if its long in the fron and spiked in the back then yes you would need to straighten the front, or if its like a chin lengh blunt ****, you might be able to pull it off curly, but blunt cuts usually are straight. now that i think of it most emo cuts are pin-straight. eh how my answer helps



Emo-style girls only please!?

I hate emo, but my friend has hair like yours, just chopped it from shoulder length to chin length and it looks adorable - go for it! It's just hair, it'll grow back!



Emo-style girls only please!?

I have an "emo" style haircut, i have ringlets in my hair. I find it disgusting when i havent straightened it. So if you dont want to get up very early to straighten your hair every morning, i would leave it!



Emo-style girls only please!?

howd u hair get red?....did u cut yourself?....***** go get some theorapy....ur probably making ur family really mad by being fricken emo

No comments:

Post a Comment