Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Help me? need some advice for "scene" hair.?

i want to have a more scene/emo haircut. my hair is pretty long, and kinda wavy, so i straighten it. but it doesnt hold the straightening all day.



and i have conservative parents, so i cant chemically straighten my hair, or dye permanently dye it.



whats some products i can use to keep my hair straight, and to dye my hair a pink or purple or something for a few months, that wont rub out of my hair!



help ? (:



Help me? need some advice for "scene" hair.?

you could see if they would go for the brazillian keratin treatment. its a somewhat temporary straightening proceedure. they wash it, apply this serum that kinda smells like really strong nailpolish, then blowdry and flat iron it. it stays really straight for 3 months, it not permanent, and it results in NO DAMAGE to your hair, it actually makes it healthyer.as for color? out of luck. for nice bright colors that arent spray on you need to bleach and color it, sorry.



Help me? need some advice for "scene" hair.?

sadly enough... none. if there were, id be one of the first to try.



for your hair color issues, there isn't anything that would worki except for dying it.



dont meant to be a downer, but you have little to no options.



Help me? need some advice for "scene" hair.?

For purple and other colors, this is what I use: Manic Panic. You can get it at Spencers/Walgreens and other places probably but I always get mine at Spencers. If you have black hair, Manic Panic doesn't work, though. It might rub out but not easily.



For straightening it, ask your local salon place. There is this stuff that can help you keep it straightened but I cant remember what its called.



Hope this helps :)



Help me? need some advice for "scene" hair.?

you should try BED HEAD control freak shampoo it helps straiten hair

No comments:

Post a Comment