Monday, April 16, 2012

Help? Please? Hair troubles?

How do I make my hair seem "emo"? The front of my hair, if I hold it down goes all the way to my eyesbrows, not my eyes. The back of my hair is about 3 inches away from the shoulders. Any ideas? Or instructions?



Help? Please? Hair troubles?

are you ******* stupid dont go emo you idiot..god.



Help? Please? Hair troubles?

try to straighten it. or put gel on it when its wet, then smooth it out over your eyes or as low as it goes.



and dye it black or something.



good luck



Help? Please? Hair troubles?

I've found alot of people asking how to get emo hair, and I'm going to tell you the same thing I told them. Why do you want to look like an emo? Just have what suits you, not to try being something that you're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment