Monday, April 16, 2012

How do I get an emo hairstyle?

I'm emo and my hair is layered and reaches to about three or two inches below my shoulders. My bangs reach to about three inches below my eyebrows. Can anyone help me?



How do I get an emo hairstyle?

scalp an emo in the street



How do I get an emo hairstyle?

ugh, there are so many ways to have an "emo" haircut. its not that great.



you straighten it.



you smuck it with hair wax and pomade.



and you dye random bits obnoxious colors.



then you cover your eye with your bangs.



taadaaa!



How do I get an emo hairstyle?

put it to the side



How do I get an emo hairstyle?

overdose on your Ritalin and cut you hair with garden shears for a "I'm totally miss understood look" and enjoy!



ok report, it but you got to admit its funny.



How do I get an emo hairstyle?

there is no EMO hair style. unless u just want to mess it up afta u get up n wash it. dye it black. being emo isnt cool. u dont just wake up n choose to b labeled emo. well mayb u do. I dient even know wht it was til I looked it up. its stupid to call ppl like myself who are bipolar n a cutter emo. seek therapy



How do I get an emo hairstyle?

Search "emo" hair and copy it. It's just crappy, razor cut layers....it's not really the cut that makes it emo, it's the color.



How do I get an emo hairstyle?

Youtube has a lot of videos that show you how to get emo hair.



Here's one that I like:



http://youtube.com/watch?v=6g7uipOSOBk



How do I get an emo hairstyle?

straightn it all and back comb the top layer with hairspray and gel and dye some of it not all thow



How do I get an emo hairstyle?

Well, first I had to "google" what "emo" is. For others who don't know - apparently it is the following:



Emo is a broad title that covers a lot of different styles of emotionally-charged punk rock.



So, I guess that anything that looks wildly emotional would fit the category.



How do I get an emo hairstyle?

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u170/...

No comments:

Post a Comment