Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How should i do my hair please!!help!!!?

ok i am going to the dance on friday today is sunday and i like this emo guy my hair is SHORT from the back and LONG fro the front i wana die it but i dont think that its possible. SO can u show me any PICS of how i should make my hair should i SPIKE IT UP? SHOULD I LEAVE IT STRAIT?



How should i do my hair please!!help!!!?

I'd suggest messy %26amp; teased at the back with a wide/exaggerated side swept fringe (straight hair for rthe fringe)... and a bold coloured ribbon tied around your hair (like a headband, not a bandana, with the bow at the top back of your neck!).



Red or white are a good choice for ribbon colours... what coloura are your hair and your dress?



How should i do my hair please!!help!!!?

I would leave it kinda skater/ playful. get gel and curl the tips of the hair outwards. It the guy's name wade?



How should i do my hair please!!help!!!?

i think you should leave it straight [[=



%26amp;%26amp; when you answered my question%26amp;%26amp;said that it was the picture that made them pop i ment like look at my picture %26amp;%26amp; tell me what color i should dye my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment