Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What is a good style for a guy with short hair?

should be fashionable, partly emo mabe, used to be emo long *** hair but got a cut. recenetly saw that it was a good style for me being tall outgoing and very skinny



my hair goes a little bit below my ears and past my eyebrows on my face. preferably something in style and dosnt require much growth



any ladies have opinions or links to hot short hairstyles for men



What is a good style for a guy with short hair?

i think the army look would be great and of course 0 or little maintenance !



What is a good style for a guy with short hair?

I like guys who have nice neat trimmed hair, dont lik those shaggy style long untidy lookign hair. You can also talk to your hair dresser for the comments and I think he will tell you the best hair cut, which suit you best. Here I have read this article on how to choose the best hair style http://www.geoamaan.com/entry/4/19/ and it has really good tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment