Saturday, April 14, 2012

Why do people hate me because I'm "emo"?

Today I was doing my paper round not bothering anyone and expecting a peaceful bike ride, but near a store 5 people with bikes chased me home shouting EMO before I could finish my round. Ok my hair is emo and I have slit my wrists a few times but I don't whine about how bad my life is, I try to improve it. They didn't even know me and they chased after me and I don't understand why they did it I didn't whine to them or anyone they know so why did they do it?



Why do people hate me because I'm "emo"?

When people attack others because of their appearance it is usually because those people hate their own lives and lash out at others whom they think are different. You have the courage to dress and be "who you are" without fear of the opinions of others - they do not possess that courage and your appearance reminds them of their own self-doubt, which is the cause of their unhappy lives. It has nothing to do with you or your actions - you just remind them of what they are not - happy enough to be who you are!



Why do people hate me because I'm "emo"?

Put them in one corner. Now you go sit in the other.



Which corner has someone filled with the negativity of hate? Don't let them get to you and feel sorry for them that they feel the need to act like that. Just keep on being you.



Why do people hate me because I'm "emo"?

mentality of the mob, they are like me, i hate "emo" people. your a poor excuse for humans and most of you do it because its a fade. to me your weak minded individuals that need to grow up and get over it. unlike others, i will not become a member of the mob and chase down or beat down anyone. its not me. ill just hate people like you for being so stupid with your life.



Why do people hate me because I'm "emo"?

Do you guys still have the paperboy thing? Wow...



Why do people hate me because I'm "emo"?

dude you're not emo.



emo is a genre.



you're just trying to be part of a certain group of people



that just look for attention.



don't label yourself emo.



don't slit your wrists, it's dumb. your hair isn't emo.



it's probably a "Scene haircut" and basically



like i said



you just follow the popular crap.



just be yourself.



don't label yourself/



Why do people hate me because I'm "emo"?

hhahahahahhahahahhahahah



im sorry but this is so pathetic



ahahah lol



and plus if u admit to slitting ur wrists u need sum help



Why do people hate me because I'm "emo"?

I'm so emo I sh*t tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment