Friday, April 20, 2012

Emo haircut!!!!!! anybody??????

ok, im getting an emo cut 2morro, and my idea is to have a short layer, and medium layer under that, and a longer layer under THAT, with my bangs cut diagonaly to the side, do u no wutt i meen? cause im afraid that if i explain it to the lady, she wont no wutt the heck im talking about 0.o and would you say that idea is emo enough? because my hair isnt black, but its a really dark brown almost looking black, and since im in a catholic sko0l, blonde highlits arent aloud D: but still, would you say my haircut idea is a GOOD idea?????? pleese help me quick, cause im getting it 2morro, and thnx to anybody who actually answered!!!!!!



Emo haircut!!!!!! anybody??????

It sounds like what we called in the 60's a "shag" if you get a hairdresser 40-50 she will get it if you explain it and then say kinda like a shag with bangs cut diagonally to the side I am sure you will be fine.



Emo haircut!!!!!! anybody??????

yehh tht wood look cutee...also get it cut w. razors it looks wicked cutee my cousin has it...i think i want my hair cut like that...



Emo haircut!!!!!! anybody??????

cuz thats how emo people are!! lol. no, im for real. seriously.



Emo haircut!!!!!! anybody??????

yea its a good hair im getting mine cut the same way though lol! ill post a pic lol but me hair is naturally black lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment