Monday, May 7, 2012

Emo Hairstyle for the Raver?

Hi Im not emo, though i really like there hair styles. I dont like to label people but its lengthy to describe otherwise. I just want the haircut, so please dont spam me with "EMO SUCKS!" or "Go in a corner and slit your wrists!", just let me know how i can get the hairstyle. I live near Orlando, Florida so anywhere within 50 miles would be nice.



Emo Hairstyle for the Raver?

Somebody suggested for me to go look on myspace, through people's friends, to get a certain hair cut. There are a lot of scene ("emo") people on myspace. Just print their picture out and take it to the salon. Also, try hottopic.com. I brought the picture of a girl's haircut from the website, and it looks great.



Emo Hairstyle for the Raver?

Take a picture of the specific haircut/style you want to any good hairdresser and they will hook you up

No comments:

Post a Comment