Monday, May 7, 2012

What is an emo kid?

Are that kind of adolescents who are depressed and feeling lonely? Then i colud be an emo kid....i could dye my hair black...i have green eyes i dont know if it helps....anyway, i just want an explanation



What is an emo kid?

emo, I think, is an emotional person...it is a lack of self-esteem, and self-confidence...Some use it as a face to hide behind, others actually feel emotionally detached...and some suicidal...I have done some research on the subject, and as a psych major, look at things like this....feel free to email me if you want to talk more...



What is an emo kid?

They're just new-age goths who get way too emotional for me to want to hang around with them.



What is an emo kid?

Go ahead.. Emo's like to cut them self,cry and wear tight jeans. I guess it's kind of a fun life style.



What is an emo kid?

Emo is a stupid label coined by superficial packs of children.



You could be considered emo by them, though I would just tell you to do what you want. Live how you want, it doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks.



I bleach, dye, and generally mangle my hair, I have different sets of coloured contacts. I don't label myself, don't give a damn what people think.



What is an emo kid?

I have to ask a question with your question. Although I don't know what an emo kid is, it sounds stupid to me, but if you dye your hair black and become all creepy and goth like and... well, whatever, will you not be depressed anymore? my advise is to ask your parents for help. Tell them how sad and depressed you are and see a counselor. Nothing wrong with therapy! But think about it, if you make yourself look like a walking Halloween freak then how will you feel better? If you want to change your looks go for subtle highlights, a cute hair cut, something that makes you look nice and healthy and clean. Green eyes- i have them too and have face framing blonde and tiny red highlights and it's very cute, or so I've been told.



What is an emo kid?

emo is like a lesser version of goth in away, black clothes black eyeliner...just look at the lead singer from my chemical romance or pete wentz from fall out boy they have the black hair that covers one eye, eyeliner, those cutesy band shirts that are tight from hot topic and tight black jeans converse or vans shoes and alot of "pon and zi" merchendice..and listen to fall out boy, my chemical romance, the used and other bands like that



What is an emo kid?

An emo kid is an overly emotional person who may or may not cut themselves, and the majority don't wear black! For the most part it's an unjust steryotype!



What is an emo kid?

I think..you just forget it. Emo is respecting his/her life..mostly. It's



so worse and so bloody scummy. They are always emotional with there life..



I think you just..be your self..that all..



keep it simple...



What is an emo kid?

emotional teens and tweens with trendy haircuts

No comments:

Post a Comment