Monday, May 7, 2012

Scene hair, how to cut it?

Mk im a boy with about 3 1/2 inch long hair. I want to get my hair cut in the scen/emo style with the bangs swooping over one eye and straight hair. I want a shorter version of that but still the same style. I dont know how to tell the salon lady what i want or how to do the back or sides. Does anyone know how to do the typiucal scene haircut for boys? there pretty much all the same style. thnx



Scene hair, how to cut it?

http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth...



It has tons of pictures frount back and sides



Scene hair, how to cut it?

If you can't explain it to your stylist you have to find a picture. Don't ask me where.



Scene hair, how to cut it?

lol i cut my friends hair before and he loooved it maybe you should bring in a picture she might not have a clue to give an idea of what youre going for

No comments:

Post a Comment