Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair styles??

Does anybody have any websites that show pictures of "punk or emo"hairstyles...i wanna get my hair cut but cannot find a style...thanks



Hair styles??

http://www.bosshairstyles.com



Hair styles??

Hi, I actually read this really good article about hair trends for 2007, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:



http://www.carefair.com/Hair-and-Nails/H...



Hair styles??

no not me...but just go to the yahoo search thing and type in'punk hairstyles' or whatever you want.



-Carly R.



ps. my mom is a hairstylist at streaker's hair in conroe texas...magnolia...but hey if you don't live in texas then you're out of luck.



Hair styles??

The website can probably show you some nice stuff, but if I were you, I'd look up a good salon and call around and ask questions. Go in there - check out their hair style books. Talk to a hairstylist about the way you want to get the hair cut. You can also purchase several books from the stores and see what's involved. Most of the photos have a demostration next to the finished cut to show you exactly how the cut was done. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment