Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"emo" hairstyle?

i've always wanted to get blue streaks in my hair



nowadays would that be considered "emo"?



i don't want to if it would because that whole thing is annoying already



"emo" hairstyle?

no it wouldnt if pepole think that thier ridiculousley stupid you do what you want and ignore the rest it isnt thier hair its yours and i know how you feel



just dont listen to what others say and be yourself and have fun!



:]



"emo" hairstyle?

no, i wasn't aware that a hairstyle could be emotional.



but seriously, no. someone inexperienced in the punk scene might consider you "punk" but they don't know anything about the punk scene anyway.



"emo" hairstyle?

Emo, gay, what's the difference?



Do it and post a pic so I can laugh at you.



"emo" hairstyle?

Yes. People will call you emo or scene if you do that. I was blonde and dyed my hair dark brown and I even got called that because I dyed it darker than what it was. Just think if you went unnatural. A few streaks in your bangs could be cool and draw less remarks. I know that what color streaks you put in your hair doesn't make you a certain stereotype, but people will judge you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment