Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pictures of emo/scene hairstyles?

I have medium brown hair with jet black eye brows...and I've never dyed my hair. I've been wanting an emo haircut for a really long time but I can never get a good enough picture of what I want. My hair is about 5-7 inches longer than my shoulders. Please and thank you :)



Pictures of emo/scene hairstyles?

Get a faux hawk works everytime!



Pictures of emo/scene hairstyles?

faux hawk isnt emo..... let your hair cut itself if its emo hahahaha jk.... stop looking for images and look for websites with different type of hairstyles.



Pictures of emo/scene hairstyles?

I cut my hair really straight with no layers,except for some long bangs that I keep parted on the side and across my forehead. and I dyed my bangs white blonde ( think Gerard in Black Parade) and did the rest of my hair really dark brown. Most Emo styles are kind of short.

No comments:

Post a Comment