Monday, April 16, 2012

Am I, Emo...[?]?

I'm not sure what kind of question this is but here I go...



All the time in school I get called "emo" and I don't really know what exactly people mean. Whenever I ask, people tell me that I dress emo and my hair is REALLY emo. What does "emo" mean? Is it a bad thing? I just want to know why people classify me as "emo".



help[?]



Am I, Emo...[?]?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...



Am I, Emo...[?]?

If you don't cut yourself your not emo and emo means emotional



Am I, Emo...[?]?

If people call you an emo obviously asking more people is the wrong thing to do. If you think you are, you are. If not, well.



Am I, Emo...[?]?

this sight may help



Am I, Emo...[?]?

being emo is a state of mind, appearance and personality



basically, the appearance usually deals with long bangs for both men and women



in terms of personality, its usually the silent type that always takes things deep inside



and a usual classification of emo people, although not all are cutting themselves ^^



Am I, Emo...[?]?

emo means emotional...



Am I, Emo...[?]?

In "school slang" terms, emo are people that are extremely depressed, and tend to wear black clothing. Nowadays, it's mixed up with goth, but they are quite different. Emo are also people that cut yourself. If you don't cut yourself and you don't want to commit suicide, then you're not emo.

No comments:

Post a Comment