Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Do girls like guys with long hair? Why?

Like the emo kinda long hair...



Do girls like guys with long hair? Why?

Depends on the girl really.. If they're really preppy, then usually they only like whatever's in style. Emo hair is different than just "long hair" and you'll probably get more attention from emo girls. I have hair down to my shoulders. I don't know if Girls like it or not, and I don't care. And it doesn't make you look like a girl, unless you already have a baby face, then it will. Healthy long hair shows good health, while bad ratty long hair shows the opposite, so if you do grow it out, take care of it and it'll be a lot more attractive. Hair doesn't effect your ability to get girls half as much as having good confidence and being funny, so really if a girl turns you down just because you have long hair, she's probably not worth talking to in the first place, because they're close minded and no one likes that. So, just do what you want to do, either way it'll probably work out for you.



Do girls like guys with long hair? Why?

I use to have long hair and girls loved it but the second I cut it they fleed away like rouches when you cut the lights on! With my hair cut I'm just like every other guy. Just a lot cuter!



Do girls like guys with long hair? Why?

I think it depends on the guy...



I prefer short hair, but if the guy can pull it off and look good, then it's fine...I've seen cute emo guys with long hair...just depends on what works for the guy...



Do girls like guys with long hair? Why?

nope that is the gayiest thing a man can have. you look like a woman, get it... no girl in her right mind likes long hair!



Do girls like guys with long hair? Why?

No! At least I don't...



Do girls like guys with long hair? Why?

im not sure about other girls but i dont like the emo kind hair! its a BIG turn off for me!



Do girls like guys with long hair? Why?

I hate it. My bro had long hair and everyone thought it was cool but I hated it. He finally got it cut. His g/f still like's him.



Do girls like guys with long hair? Why?

Depends on the girl and they guy with the long hair; I LOVE long hair on some men; but some men just can't pull off the look; it also depends on how thick your hair is; the texture; etc %26amp; your body frame. I mean long hair on a 250 lb overweight man looks silly; but on a ripped man it can be very sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment