Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair styles/cuts??? Help!!!!?

I am in desperate need of finding pics of good hair styles...I cant find any!! I want something like a razor/layered hair cut, with emo bangs (i love emo bangs......) and kinda long... help!



Hair styles/cuts??? Help!!!!?

Side swept bangs



Beach waves



Straight hair



side braids



half pony tail



high pony tail



Hair styles/cuts??? Help!!!!?

hairstyles.com



Hair styles/cuts??? Help!!!!?

Go to the website for Regis (I'm not sure what the link is though). I get my hair cut there all the time and I love emo bangs too btw!!!!



Hair styles/cuts??? Help!!!!?

I love emo bangs also! But since your are girl (Im pretty sure you are) you can try going to a regis or any proffesional haircut place and describe your haircut that you want. it is more of a surprise and you learn to love it! but if you want some things to give you ideas check out http://www.zimbio.com/emo+hairstyles/pic...



It is where I found my haircut for next year! hope my answer helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment