Monday, April 16, 2012

Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

My skin color is a natural tan and my natural hair color was a really dark brown. I decided to go black on the hair (not emo/goth black) and I dyed it yesterday. I noticed in the sunlight it has a strong tint of red to it. It is actually really pretty, but my question is, is that normal? I really don't mind it at all.



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

probably your hair color you dyed didnt fade inrigh.. but its okay... next time leave it in longer...



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

It was a blessing.



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

it could be your natural colour shining through



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

Why would it matter.. as long as it looks good i would care less



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

Maybe the hairstylist who did your hair added a little red to the black?



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

That's perfectly normal. Just how skin can have a golden, pink, or yellow undertone. Hair also has brown, red, or golden undertones. My hair is dark black, but in the sun it's usually a darker shade of brown.



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

Yeah, it's normal. It means that you just have a lot of red pigment in your hair. You have reddish tones rather than violet or blue tones.



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

Depending on the color you used, and the natural pigments in your hair you'll get different results with each color.



It sounds to me like you already had some sort red in your hair, and the dye only darkened it. since red and brown are so much the same color, it makes sense.



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

probably what he said ^...



its hard for black to be real noticable in brown...



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

If you have well water that could be it.



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

UMM.. YEAH.. IF YOU MESSED IT UP ALOT!! LIKE ONE DAY MY MOM DYED HER HAIR BLONDE AND IT WAS TURNING RED AND GREEN!!



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

ok..most hair dyes have a base color to it. the one you used probably had either a red base or a violet base which looks red in the sun.



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

If you have any irish in your bloodlines, the red tint was there before, but just not visible because of the color or mix of colors in brown. If not, the red will fade out of in in two or three days.



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

absolutly normal. i was born a red head,the of corse over time my hair changed to blonde then brunett. and i also have a red tint to my hair. i also dyed my hair black. of corse not emo or goth either. and i have a red tint still. what ever color you dye your hair its always going to be there. i just suggest dont bleach your hair.1st it takes longer for it to actually go blonde 2nd it may end up being kinda orange .. its happend to me..



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

The dye must have a red base.



All colors (even black) have to come from a mix of other colors, starting with the primary colors (red, blue, yellow)



and it seems they opted for a red base on this one.



It's normal, especially in do-it-yourself kits.



%26lt;3



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

You hair color is the result of fairly complex molecules generated from transcription from you genome. Every one is slightly different and each interacts differently with hair dyes. Hair care companies go to great trouble to make their products as consistent as possible but certain individuals will never get the color on the box. If you are one of these you will find most hair dyes look different on you.



You can try a little of some recently cut har to make certain you like it first. You lucked out this time but in the future a little test might be good. Save you hair at haircut time.



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

this is normal usaully black dye depending on the color # will have a red or violet tent to it also it ur brown hair shining throw the dye



Why doe's my hair have a red tint to it?

It's the sun it happens to my sister all the time perfectly normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment