Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How can I grow an emo fringe?

Hey I want to grow an emo fringe and have cool hair but how can I achieve this? should I just let my hair grow or what?? Please help my hair doesn't look good atm and I want an emo fringe xDD



How can I grow an emo fringe?

goto a hair *stylist* and tell them you want an emo haircut



most of them should know what youre talking about.



How can I grow an emo fringe?

Emo is dead. Once it becomes a fashion, it's dead.



How can I grow an emo fringe?

???? do you cry all the time? If you do, then just let your hair grow, then cut it into your sad style. Otherwise, let it grow and be your own person, don't conform to emo hair just becuase the rest of the world listens to people whine about their life. Rock it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment